24th July 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BCom admission in IGNOU for 12th failed candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 11th with Commerce and failed in 12th standard around 5 years ago. I want to study BCom from IGNOU. So, is it possible for me to get admission in IGNOU? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 02:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom admission in IGNOU for 12th failed candidate?

B.Com. or Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate commerce course. No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course after failed in the 12th class. The required eligibility to get admission in B.Com course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The duration of B.Com course is three years.
27th July 2019, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom admission in IGNOU for 12th failed candidate?

For getting admission in INGOU to pursue B.Com i.e; Bachelor of Commerce degree course , the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th from a recognized board.

So, having failed to complete your Class 12th, you are not eligible for seeking admission in IGNOU or any other recognized university for pursuing B.Com degree course.

For details regarding different courses offered at IGNOU and its concerned eligibility criteria, you can visit official website of IGNOU i.e; www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?