30th June 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BCom(Accountancy) admission for 12th Science candidate?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th with Science stream from BSEB Board. But now I want to study BCom Accountancy Honours course. So, can I get admission for this BCom course or not? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  2. Possibility of BSc(Computer Science) admission in Bundelkhand University for 12th BHSE candidate?
  3. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  5. Possibility to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 65% in 12th?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  7. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  8. How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?
  9. Eligibility to study BVSc for 12th PCM candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to get BFA(Interior Design) admission through MH-CET in Sir JJ School of Art for 12th Science candidate?
  11. Possibility to get BTech(IT) admission for a candidate with 27 marks in JEE Main and 41% in 12th Maharashtra Board?
  12. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  13. Possibility to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  14. Possibility to study Nursing Diploma course for 12th Science failed candidate?
  15. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  16. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  17. Possibility of getting admission in NIT, having 55.2% in 12th board exam?
  18. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
2nd July 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom(Accountancy) admission for 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th with Science stream from BSEB Board. But now I want to study BCom Accountancy Honours course. So, can I get admission for this BCom course or not? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to study BCom (Accountancy) course in some colleges after completion of 12th science group. Basic eligibility to study BCom in some colleges is a pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks. Therefore, you can study BCom after completion of 12th science. Candidates who have studied Commerce, Accountancy and Mathematics / Business Mathematics are preferred for the admission in some colleges. Admission to the BCom course is done on the basis of marks scored in the top 4 subjects.
2nd July 2018, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BCom(Accountancy) admission for 12th Science candidate?

Different universities have different criteria for admission in B.Com honours. Some of the top commerce colleges ask for class 12th with commerce and maths stream and other accept class 12th with any stream.

Admission mostly is based on your class 12th marks. If you have got excellent marks in class 12th, then you have great chance of admission at a reputed college.
2nd July 2018, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can but It would be better for you to do BSc. It would be difficult for you to study commerce subjects because you have completed your 12th standard with science stream.
2nd July 2018, 10:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You have completed your 12th from science department . But you are not eligible for B.Com because you have not study any commerce subject.

Those candidate have passed with accountancy / commerce/ business studies, economics / computer science, statistic / business mathematics .

But you have not completed above subject in 12th.

So you can try for B.Sc degree.
3rd July 2018, 08:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to study B.Com (Accountancy) course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. To be eligible to pursue B.Com (Accountancy) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Admissions in B Com (Accountancy) course are done through entrance examination or merit based selection process on basis of 12th standard board examination marks.
3rd July 2018, 08:41 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for B.Com course after passing 12th with science stream .

After passing 12th with science stream you can join courses like:-
B.Tech
BSc Physics
BSc Chemistry
BSc IT
MBBS
BDS
BSC NURSING
B. PHARMACY
BAMS
D.PHARMACY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?