1st November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who gas failed in 11th of Haryana Board of Education?

My son is studying in Haryana Board of Education in class 11th. But unfortunately he failed in class 11th. So, I want to admit him in class 12th in the same Board. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  6. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  8. Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?
  9. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  10. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  11. Can I appear in 12th Board exam next year if failed in 11th standard?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  13. Can I fillup 12th application privately if failed in 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  17. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  18. Where I can get admission for 12th standard if failed in 11th standard? -- [New]
2nd November 2016, 09:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who gas failed in 11th of Haryana Board of Education?

No, it is not possible for any candidate to get admission in 12th standard without having cleared 11th standard from a recognized board. Your son will only be eligible to appear for 12th board examination if he had been able to clear his 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?