8th March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a candidate who has scored 117 marks in JEE Mains?

Sir, I have scored 117 marks in JEE Mains. Do I have a chance for admission. I am a general category student. I want to get in Civil branch in my B.Tech. Tell me if I have any chances for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 43% in 12th and scored 102 marks in JEE Mains?
  3. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  4. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  5. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  6. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Mains if scored 148 marks?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  9. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Can I get MNIT Jaipur after scoring 117 in JEE Mains
  11. Eligibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th and scored 91 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Chances to get seat in 4th round of counselling for a candidate who has secured 70.20% in 12th BSEB and scored 117 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Do I have any chances for SVNIT after scoring 117 marks in JEE mains
  14. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 45 marks in JEE Mains?
  15. Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  17. Institute in Delhi which provides best study materials and test series for JEE Mains?
  18. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
15th April 2018, 05:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a candidate who has scored 117 marks in JEE Mains?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course after scoring 117 marks in JEE Mains examination being a general category candidate. But, you can't get admission in top Indian institutes like IIT, NIT, etc., with 117 marks in JEE Main examination. You have to participate in the JEE Main examination counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you can know in which college you will be offered admission for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course.
15th April 2018, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a candidate who has scored 117 marks in JEE Mains?

To know whether you can get admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course after scoring 117 marks in JEE Main examination, you have to participate in the JEE Main examination counselling process according to your examination rank. If you are eligible for admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in any college/ university according to your examination rank, you will be offered admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course.
15th April 2018, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have scored 117 in the JEE Mains examination, you can definitely get a seat for B.Tech course in a respective College. Since, you have qualified in the examination, you can then apply in different Colleges based on the score card of JEE examination. You will get an idea of cut off marks of different Colleges with the above mentioned marks you have scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?