4th February 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?

sir
can i get admission in kiit
in CS/IT if my rank in kiitee is 5248????
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards-

13th March 2015, 01:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?

Yes, you can get a seat in KIIT University with this rank. CSE and IT are very good branches in KIIT and are also considered royal branches in KIIT. The placement record of these branches is very good ever year.

You have bright chances of getting the CSE branch in the counselling because generally CSE branch gets filled around 6000 rank. IT branch gets filled after 2nd round of counselling so definitely you will get IT in KIIT. I suggest you must attend the counselling as chances of getting CSE in the first round of counselling are very high.
27th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?

Sir i got 4121 rank in kiit online test. Which branches can i get at kiit after securing this rank...
I want to take admission in b.tech program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?