29th November 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission if secured 33340 rank in KIITEE?

Sir
my kiitee rank is 33340
and I want to admission in this college....
please tell me am i eligible for admission????
please help me to know about this
please reply as soon as possible

30th November 2014, 03:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission if secured 33340 rank in KIITEE?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is difficult to get chance or seat with a rank of 33340 in KIITEE. This is because :-

- KIIT has become one of the topmost universities of the country, hence the demand has increased tremendously. As a result the number of applicants preferring KIIT over other institutes have increased tremendously.
- It has a great track record in terms of teaching, exposure and placement, hence candidates are preferring KIIT to other private institutes and even some government institutes.
- KIIT had called till the rank of 25000 for first round of counselling in the previous year and all the seats were booked after the first round of counselling. So there is very less chance of getting seat with a rank of 33340. However, you should not leave hope, since if there is vacancy candidates till 35000 rank might be called for the second round of counselling and the number of seats might increase next year.
27th April 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission if secured 33340 rank in KIITEE?

I have got 16500 in general and 3300 rank in woman category in kites exam. Can I get admission in Computer science or Information technology branch.
And let me know the fee structure for the year 2017-2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?