16th January 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

I am doing my graduation in B.sc pure pass. what should i do after graduation? should i do M.sc , M.B.A or M.C.A????? Can someone please help me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

28th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

After the completion of your B.Sc course, you can opt both M.Sc course as well as MBA course and if you have studied Computer subject and Mathematics in your Graduation then you can pursue MCA course also.
But according to my opinion, you must go for M.Sc course in specific subject after the completion of your Graduation degree course as it will be more beneficial for you.
28th January 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my graduation in B.sc pure pass. what should i do after graduation? should i do M.sc , M.B.A or M.C.A????? Can someone please help me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

You can do various courses after completion of Bachelor of Science course like M.Sc or MBA or MCA or MA or Post Graduate Diploma courses etc. You can choose the course based on your objectives, ability, personality and interest. The MBA is one of the demanding courses, if studied through a good institution. The admission to the MBA course will be done through an Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview. So you have to prepare well for the entrance test for getting admission in MBA in a reputed institution. The job opportunities for the MBA students are good. The salary for the MBA from a good reputed B-School is high.
29th January 2017, 07:49 AM
Sameerthapar123

The course you must choose heavily depends on what kind of a job you want in the future.
As far as doing MSc after BSc is concerned, most of the people who stop after an MSc often only get a teaching job at a college or a school depending upon your performances.
Some people then go on to do a PhD after MSc. This can get you a good teaching job or even the job of a researcher or even as a consultant depending upon what field you have done your Masters and PhD in. But doing a PhD does require immense interest in the field of your choice.

As far as MCA is concerned, it is simply, do you like computers and would you like to work on it. The work may include hardware repairing and replacing or even software work. I think that if you did not choose a field pertaining to computers after your graduation then you must not now. The reason being that there a lot of people who complete a BCA degree and then go on to do an MCA. These people will always have 3 years more experience than you do. Moreover in the market you will be competing with CS,IT engineers as well who would be having 4 years of experience more than you.

Thus, coming to the final option, which in my view is the best one for you. By doing an MBA you open yourself to a plethora of options. You can probably do a job in your field first for a year or 2 and then go and do and MBA. After this you can get a management job purely on the basis of your MBA degree depending upon which MBA you do ex. HR,Marketing etc.
Else, you can get a management job in a company related to your BSc course. Most firms like to have people at the management level who have a working knowledge of what is happening in the industry or what is being manufactured.
26th April 2019, 11:53 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

You must go for M.Sc course in specific subject after the completion of your Graduation degree course as it will be more beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?