11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for BSc(Zoology) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone, I am doing BSc(Zoology) course, studying in 3rd year. I want to enroll myself in MBBS course after my BSc(Zoology). I would like to know that I am eligible or not? Please help me to know about this immediately.

19th November 2018, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for BSc(Zoology) 3rd year student?

Yes, you can surely apply for medical entrance exam, being a B.Sc zoology graduate, but you have to clear the entrance exam to get admission in your choice of college. Also, there is an upper age limit for government medical colleges or quota seats.

Hence, you will be surely eligible for private medical colleges. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
20th November 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for BSc(Zoology) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing BSc(Zoology) course, studying in 3rd year. I want to enroll myself in MBBS course after my BSc(Zoology). I would like to know that I am eligible or not? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Yes, it is possible to study MBBS for BSc (Zoology) students. They have to appear and clear the medical entrance examination (NEET) for the admission to study MBBS course in India. Students’ age should not be more than 25 years for appearing in the NEET. Students should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognized board. They should have secured at least 50 marks in above mentioned subjects for appearing in the NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?