8th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study English Honours in Delhi University for BTech graduate?

Hi, this year, I have completed my BTech from a below average college. I did it because my parents wouldn't let me go for English Honours at Delhi University after completed 12th. I want to do English Honours again in Delhi University. So, is it possible or not?

11th June 2019, 05:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study English Honours in Delhi University for BTech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this year, I have completed my BTech from a below average college. I did it because my parents wouldn't let me go for English Honours at Delhi University after completed 12th. I want to do English Honours again in Delhi University. So, is it possible or not?

Sorry, it is not possible to study MA English at the University of Delhi after completion of BTech course. Eligibility to study the MA English at the University of Delhi is a pass in BA in English with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. There are two ways of getting admitted to the MA English at the University of Delhi. One is through Direct admission and another one is through Entrance Test. For direct admission, students should have scored at least 60% marks in the BA English course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?