17th July 2013, 11:50 AM
nagada

Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?

i am a student from kerala.can i study mbbs in medical colleges of jammu&kashmir and andhra pradesh?what shall i do for that?help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  2. How to go for Kasturba Medical college to study MBBS?
  3. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  7. How to study MBBS after completing 12th? My medical cutoff is 195.25
  8. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  9. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  10. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  11. How much does it cost to study MBBS course in Pune in Private Medical College?
  12. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  14. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  15. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  17. Is it necessary to write the entrance exam to get MBBS? How to become a professor in medical college?
  18. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
30th September 2016, 05:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?

Yes, why not, students of Kerala can get admission in MBBS colleges of Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh. As per latest order of Supreme court, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is exam for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for NEET:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required to apply for this examination.

>>Candidate must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

You can apply for NEET exam and clear it and participate in counselling to get admission in MBBS course in colleges of J&K and Andhra Pradesh. All India counselling by Medical Council of India has 15% seats in each medical college of every state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?