31st October 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the graduation course if I have left it in the middle for years now?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm 25 years old. Due to some family issues Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation now through regular? Can you please let me know what is the procedure to be followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thank you!

31st October 2016, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation course if I have left it in the middle for years now?

Yes, it is possible to complete the graduation course even if you have left in the middle few years ago. But, to be eligible to continue the graduation course, your admission should not be cancelled. For every Graduation course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. If the maximum duration for the course after you have taken admission is not over then, your admission is not cancelled, you are eligible to complete the Graduation course.
31st October 2016, 05:58 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation course if I have left it in the middle for years now?

Yes, you can complete graduation even after a long gap through regular mode. You need to apply for the same, there will be cut off marks to get the admission. You must submit your 10th & 12th certificates. Every college will let you the what documents required.
31st October 2016, 11:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned un which year you dropped graduation. According to my knowledge you will be able to continue with your previous semester only if you back under three year. After that you have to continue from 1st year.
1st November 2016, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue with your graduation course from where you have left, you will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning of the session and will have to pursue your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?