19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?

Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form? any age limit for it? I just need to know if there is any possibility for me to do graduation right after 10th as I am looking to complete the studies soon as possible.

19th March 2015, 03:47 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?

No, only 10th standard marks will not help. You need your 12th standard marks too. you did not mention the current standard you are in. But I am guessing that you are in the 10th standard. If you are in 10th standard now, then please proceed for the 12th standard admission.
Application Procedure
For that you have take the application form from any higher secondary school and attach the photocopies of your date of birth, 10th standard marks sheet and certificate. Along with it you would also require few passport size photograph of yours. After that if your 10th standard marks fir their cut-off percentage they will call to get the final admission procedure done.
After you complete your 12th standard with 80-85% marks or more, you will have to take up forms of colleges and give photocopies of your date of birth, 10th standard marks sheet and certificate, and this time 12th standard marks sheet and certificate. Without seeing your 12th standard marks sheet and certificate, no college will give you admission.
There is no other method or shortcut for doing graduation. So whether you like it or not your academics has to take the normal course and you have to wait for another 2 years to move into graduation. So minimum 5 years are required to complete your education.
20th March 2015, 07:18 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?

We are sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to pursue any graduation course just after passing 10th class because the minimum eligibility required to apply for any graduate course of three or four years is that candidate should have passed :

Class 12th from a recognized board in any discipline OR

Should have passed diploma or two or three years after class 10th from a recognized board.

Then only candidates are allowed to get admission in graduation course and you have not completed your higher school studies therefore we request you go get admission in school again for class 12th and complete in an year then apply for graduation.

If you are willing for any three year course then you can go for Diploma of three years in different streams after class 10th but my best opinion to you is that you should not drop your studies and just continue with the demand of the market and the demand says that you should complete 12th class first then think about graduation.

There are few good subjects you can choose at 12th level and have ease in your study such as - Arts and Agriculture and if you complete 12th class with good percentage marks in Agriculture then you can appear for some entrance tests such as PAT - Pre Agriculture Test that will provide you admission in top level agriculture university in India for B.Sc course so that is the right way you should choose.
23rd March 2015, 03:38 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

On basis of 10th marks you can not do graduation you have to qualify at least 12th for doing graduation.

For graduation the minimum age is 14 years in India so after attaining this age you can go for graduation.
25th March 2015, 08:13 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Sorry to say but you cannot do graduation immediately after completing your 10th class.

2.Before doing your graduation you must have completed your 12th standard or its equivalent(Diploma).

3.So first complete your 12th standard then you can apply for graduation.

4.And moreover the minimum age limit for graduation is 16 years later at any time you can do your graduation.

Hope this information is helpful to you.................

Have a nice day...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?