11th June 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in JIPMER MBBS by paying 35 lacs?

I am getting calls from unknown numbers that by investing 35 lacs, I can get admission in JIPMER MBBS . How can I complain against those friends?

12th June 2017, 05:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in JIPMER MBBS by paying 35 lacs?

Sorry to inform you that can't get admission in JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) MBBS without qualifying JIPMER entrance examination.However some reputed medical colleges also offer admission on the basis of management quotas.And to get admission in those medical colleges through management quota, you have to pay a really big amount.
You are advised not to respond on such calls which offers admission by paying this much amount. You can file FIR against those phone numbers.
In order to get admission through management quota, you can direct contact the college which have facility of management quota.
13th June 2017, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in JIPMER MBBS by paying 35 lacs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am getting calls from unknown numbers that by investing 35 lacs, I can get admission in JIPMER MBBS . How can I complain against those friends?
No, it's not possible. To get admission in JIPMER for MBBS course, you must qualify in entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for JIPMER exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?