20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me get the graduation certificate right after HSC completion?

Myself nilesh and i have completed my HSC. after i busy in my job and i couldn't complete graduation yet. so i want to get direct certificate of graduation without expense 3 years. plz reply me fast. Can you give me the answer on this?

21st September 2015, 10:37 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me get the graduation certificate right after HSC completion?

No, it is not possible to get the graduation certificate right after HSC completion. Candidate have to pursue complete 3 years graduation degree and have to pass all the subjects in order to get graduation degree. Candidate can't get degree before 3 years.
If you are busy in job then you can opt for graduation through distance mode.
23rd September 2015, 03:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me get the graduation certificate right after HSC completion?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to get the graduation certificate on the basis of HSC completion. The candidate have to pursue 3 years graduation degree course and have to pass in all the subjects in order to get the Graduation certificate.
If you are busy in work then you can opt distance mode for graduation and complete your Graduation through distance mode to get the certificate.
28th May 2022, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

i completed a course and i didn't get a certificate of completion when will it arrive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?