6th June 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue part time BSc(Physics) being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

Hi Sir, I have done BSc in Chemistry Honours. Now, I want to do part time BSc in Physics course. Is it possible for me to do part time BSc now in Physics? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th January 2021, 05:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue part time BSc(Physics) being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

Yes, It is possible to pursue part time BSc(Physics) being a Chemistry Honours graduate.

You just have to find an University which is offering part-time BSc physics course.

Candidate will get admission on the basis of intermediate score directly.

If you are comfortable you can pursue BSc with Indira Gandhi National Open University.
16th January 2021, 06:53 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue part time BSc(Physics) being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

You can pursue part time BSc in physics after completing your chemistry honours graduate
It all depends on you if you can manage to do it
You have to to look for colleges which provide part time BSc e in physics
It also depends on your scores achieved in your graduate
29th September 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me which course can I eligible for paramedical after my graduate with chemistry honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?