9th December 2011, 10:05 AM
kar.biswajit6

How to pursue part time course of M.Sc in Electronics being a Physics Graduate and employed?

sir,i am a phy graduate and employed in delhi ,pls kindly suggest me how i will do m.sc electronics in distance or part time course in delhi area?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed externally in Nashik?
  2. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. Information about MSc program? I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  6. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  7. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  8. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration? -- [New]
  9. How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?
  10. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  11. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  12. How to take admission in part time Ph.D after completing MSc degree in Physics
  13. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  14. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  15. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  17. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  18. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
1st August 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue part time course of M.Sc in Electronics being a Physics Graduate and employed?

how can i do part-time msc physics in south india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?