29th August 2011, 01:49 PM
anusha a.k.r.s.

Can I pursue part time M.E programme after doing part time Ph.D in Computer Applications under Anna University?

I am doing part-time ph.D in Computer Applications under Anna University. Can I pursue part-time M.E. (week end) programme under the same university at the same time?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  5. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  6. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  9. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  10. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  11. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  12. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  13. Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?
  14. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  15. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  17. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  18. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
13th February 2016, 01:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue part time M.E programme after doing part time Ph.D in Computer Applications under Anna University?

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for two courses in Part time from the same University.
Anna University does not allow its candidates to do so.
Since you are pursuing the course of PhD it is a must that you have completed your Master Degree. So you do have a Master Degree and it is best for you to continue with that degree.
Once you have completed this PhD Degree though you will be able to pursue the course of ME from Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?