12th February 2016, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BA in Anthropology through distance learning? If yes, then list some colleges in Delhi?

I want to study BA in Anthropology subject. But i want to study the course through distance medium. So i want to know if it is possible to study this course through distance medium. And also tell me about the colleges in Delhi offering the course through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  3. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  9. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  10. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  11. Where can i study B.Sc. Honours (Anthropology) in Hyderabad region? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  13. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  14. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  17. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
12th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BA in Anthropology through distance learning? If yes, then list some colleges in Delhi?

Yes, it is possible to study BA in Anthropology through distance learning.

The only university from which you can pursue BA in Anthropology through distance learning is
IGNOU
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
Phone No. :011- 29532741
12th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Augustin Moshahari

Default Re: Is it possible to study BA in Anthropology through distance learning? If yes, then list some colleges in Delhi?

Yes, it is possible to study.KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY is one of the university which provide BA Anthropology honours.
23rd August 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to study BA Anthropology in distance education in vizag is it possible to study in Andhra University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?