3rd May 2012, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?

will I be able to B.Ed through crosspondence , since Iam residing in USA at present , how can take my exams? Does the university has online examination or any other faclity. kindly let me know the process.

Thankyou!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for IAS exams? I'm an Indian citizen but residing in USA
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence in Punjab?
  5. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  6. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  7. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  8. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  9. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  11. Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?
  12. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  13. Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
  14. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  15. Is it possible to get PhD in Maths from India while residing in UAE?
  16. Getting PhD from India while residing in UAE with the help of a guide is possible?
  17. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
3rd May 2012, 08:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?

It is possible for you to register for the course from US. You can prepare for course from there. But you will have to give a communication address in India. Also you will need to come down for the test as no institute as of now offers online examination for B.Ed course. You can select the exam center most convenient to you.
28th July 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?

dose jamia offer LLB (5years) through distance edu.
20th November 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to complete my graduation in commerce through distance education,is there any entry level required or any age limit to take admission in T.Y.B.COM becoz i have not completed my S.Y.B.COM. Due to my job i was not able to complete my studies but now i wish to do my T.Y.BCOM.SO what is the procedure to take admission as i dont live in india and when and how to give the exam.Will i be given any study material for my course by the university.Waiting for ur reply.

Thank you.
5th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do any diploma in fine arts by distance learning?
10th May 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Will i be able to do syjc n further continue my studies the field i choose in arts if i am residing abroad? What is the process of addmission?
18th August 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I finished bsc maths and now I am residing in uk I want to do b,ed is there any possibility to do through
Distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?