29th January 2012, 07:34 PM
deveshverma4

List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?

dear sir
i am a mechanical engineer and presently working with Holcim Ambuja group and m willing to do mtech in mechanical by distance learning so please suggest me the list of all colleges in INDIA providing mtech by distance learning and how and when 2 apply for it .

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  3. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  7. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  8. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  9. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  10. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  11. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  13. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech program through distance learning or weekend classes?
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  16. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India? -- [New]
  17. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
17th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?

M.Tech Mechanical Engineering colleges:

Karnataka University

university of Madaras

H P university

Kakatiya university

Dr B R Abedkar university

Bansaras Hindu university

Bapuji Institute of Engineering

Birsa Institute of Technology

GLA University

IFTM university

IMS ENgineering college
5th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?

please do help in getting M tech course in mechanical engg in bangalore
20th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

list university providing distance MTech in rubber or polymer
21st June 2012, 08:27 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hello,

List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical engineering:-

University of Madras, chennai,

Osmania university, Hyderabad,

Lovely Professional university, Punjab,

Anna university, Chennai,

Indigra Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU), Delhi,

Kakatiya university, Warangal,

Banaras Hindu university,

Karnataka university, Karnataka,

HP University,

Anna university college of distance education, Tiruchirapally,

Dr.BR Ambedkar university,

GLA University,

University of mumbai, Mumbai,

IFTM university,

University of delhi, Delhi.

Best of luck.

4th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?

please do help in getting B tech course in mechanical engg in all over india.
4th July 2012, 03:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Distance Engineering Colleges in India for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering are as follows:-

>Andhra University Distance Education

>IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

>JNTU Distance Education

>PTU’s Gian Jyoti School of TQM & Entrepreneurship

>Rai University Distance Education

>Thapar University Distance Education

>Osmania University

>Anna University

>Kakatiya University
17th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am a B.Tech in Polymer Science And Technology. Presently I am working in R & D of Apollo Tyres and willing to do M. Tech in Rubber Technology by distance learning .So please suggest me the list of all colleges in INDIA providing M. Tech by distance learning and how and when 2 apply for it .
28th August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

is any college or university in india offers m.tech programme in communication or in electronic system design or in instrumentation course???
23rd October 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hii,i have done my msc(it).nw i want to do m.tech ...plz suggest me whether its gud option or not..and also tell the course charges....plz send ur ans on my id [email protected] which university provide me the best coaching
16th December 2012, 12:03 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Question Re: List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveshverma4 View Post
dear sir
i am a mechanical engineer and presently working with Holcim Ambuja group and m willing to do mtech in mechanical by distance learning so please suggest me the list of all colleges in INDIA providing mtech by distance learning and how and when 2 apply for it .

LIST OF THE IN INDIA PROVIDING PROGRAME

Lovely Professional university, Punjab,

Anna university, Chennai,

Indigra Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU), Delhi,

Kakatiya university, Warangal,

Banaras Hindu university,

Karnataka university, Karnataka,

HP University,

Anna university college of distance education, Tiruchirapally,

Dr.BR Ambedkar university,

GLA University,

University of mumbai, Mumba

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
5th January 2013, 01:41 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering

1.Bansaras Hindu university
2.Karnataka University
3.GLA University
4.Dr B R Abedkar university
5.H P university
6.iMS ENgineering college
7.Birsa Institute of Technology
8.Bapuji Institute of Engineering
9.anna univ.
10.osmania univ.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
8th January 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Kindly find the University Details for B-Tech and Diploma.
Approved by UGC, DEC, MHRD, UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee.

All degree is valid for Central Govt, Govt, Private and Abroad Jobs.
List of University:-

Karnataka State Open University
Jodhpur National University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Rajasthan Vidya peeth University
CMJ University

www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/

University :
CMJ Meghalaya University is UGC, MHRD, Govt. recognized.

CMJ University, Meghalaya.
URL of the university:-
1) http://www.cmju.in./

To verify with UGC site:-
CMJ university 1st one in the list
URL:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=23&Unitype=3

Important Link:-
http://www.cmju.in./faqs-recognisation.php

Mumbai University web site
Kindly go 123 no.

http://www.mu.ac.in/luru.pdf

If you are looking for short term in one sitting Diploma or B Tech
Kindly Visit our office.

We also provide regular course for Diploma and B Tech from AICTE Approved University

For More Query Kindly Call Me on 8097996998.
8th January 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/

University :
CMJ Meghalaya University is UGC, MHRD, Govt. recognized.

CMJ University, Meghalaya.
URL of the university:-
1) http://www.cmju.in./

To verify with UGC site:-
CMJ university 1st one in the list
URL:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=23&Unitype=3

Important Link:-
http://www.cmju.in./faqs-recognisation.php

Mumbai University web site
Kindly go 123 no.

http://www.mu.ac.in/luru.pdf

If you are looking for short term in one sitting Diploma or B Tech
Kindly Visit our office.

We also provide regular course for Diploma and B Tech from AICTE Approved University

For More Query Kindly Call Me on 8097996998.
6th February 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I Did my B.tech. in Mechanical engineering in 1971, I worked in steel plant for 34 years,I am aging 65 years. wush to do M.Tech please guide me...RcShrivastava
29th April 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in ece and now I want to start m.tech (distance learning)...but not in same field....can I apply for any other field an dalso suggest me college
29th April 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I did b,tech in ece and now I want to start m.tech (distance)...but not in same field...can I apply for any other field please sugest me university......reply me on [email protected]
2nd February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have studied M.Sc (Electronics & Instrumentation) and currently i have 2.5 years of experience in core automation field. What are the different mtech programs which i can do in distance. What are the colleges offering for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?