6th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BCA course after completion of B.Com? How much is the fee structure of the course?

I have done B.com in year 2007. Now I want to study BCA course. Is it possible for me to study BCA after B.Com completion? Also tell me about the fee structure of the course?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
6th February 2016, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BCA course after completion of B.Com? How much is the fee structure of the course?

For BCA admission you just need class 12th qualification. Therefore, you can surely apply for admission in this course without any doubt.

You are a B.Com graduate and if you have studied maths at class 12th then it will be better to go for MCA rather than BCA. Admission is based on performance in entrance exam.
6th February 2016, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BCA course after completion of B.Com? How much is the fee structure of the course?

To be eligible to pursue BCA course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised board. Since, you have already completed your Graduation in B.Com course, if you have pursued Mathematics as a subject in your 12th standard then, you can get admission for pursuing BCA course else, you are not eligible to do BCA course. The total fee structure of this course ranges from 1 lac to 5 lacs and it may vary depending upon the facilities and quality of education offered by the college/university.
6th February 2016, 09:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.com in year 2007. Now I want to study BCA course. Is it possible for me to study BCA after B.Com completion? Also tell me about the fee structure of the course?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
It is not possible for you to get admission for BCA after completing B.Com. Those who interested to pursue for BCA must studied Mathematics as a main subject at a 12th standard level so it is difficult for you to get BCA admission without studying Mathematics subject.

Those who have passed Intermediate course are eligible to apply for the BCA course. The candidate must be passed from a reputed board/Institution with minimum 50% marks. The candidate must studied Mathematics subject. The selection process is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the 12th board exam.

The fee structure of this BCA course differs from college to college. The fee structure of Government college is comparatively less than Private college. The fee structure of BCA course is generally between 20,000 to 25,000 per year. Please, visit the respective college official website for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?