2nd February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

B.Com correspondence final semester exam after getting married and left B.Com 1st semester long back?

I did B.Com 1 semester exam 2012 after that I discontinued because of I get married, so now can I write the B.Com final semester exam?

4th February 2016, 08:29 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Com correspondence final semester exam after getting married and left B.Com 1st semester long back?

No, I am sorry to say that if you wish to pursue your graduation course now, you probably need to take admission in any college from the beginning of the course. You cannot just go and appear for your semester examinations after such long years.

4th February 2016, 08:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com correspondence final semester exam after getting married and left B.Com 1st semester long back?

Leaving out studies due to your marriage is not really a good excuse or something which can be considered, and that too after a long time.

However, if you wish to get admission in B.Com course and complete your graduation, you will probably have to take admission in the first year itself and then pursue the course thereon.

5th February 2016, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is a duration for completion of graduation which is mostly 7 years for a degree course of 3 years. If you have passed this 7 years time then it will not be possible to resume the studies.

Hence, make sure that you have time left before applying for readmission. Most of the UGC recognized universities follow this rule.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?