31st December 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?

respected,
i have complited 12th in commerce
am i eligebal for BCA ,..?
what is the fee structear for bca..
Thanku

Related Questions:
1st January 2015, 11:10 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?

Yes you are eligible to study BCA.

The basic eligibility criteria for BCA is 12th pass in any stream. Those candidates who have passed their 12th class in any stream are eligible for doing the BCA course.

Here are the Fee expenses for BCA course-

Tuition Fee (Annual)

Development Fund (Annual)

Student Fund (Annual)

Examination Fee (Annual)

Other Charges

Total
Rs. 31,530

BCA is 3 year course so multiply above charges with 3 to get actual fee of course.
1st January 2015, 03:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?

Can I Study BCA after 12th Commerce ?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue BCA (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications) graduation program. BCA is bachelor degree program, after which MCA (Master of Computer Applications) Master program can be done. After successful completion of BCA course, you may find employment opportunities in software and public sector companies. You are required to get good command over the following programming languages in order to achieve good career. Some of the important programming languages are, Data Base Management, C, C++, Oracle, Networking, System Analysis and design, Fundamentals of computers, DBMS, HTML.

Fee Structure for BCA:

Fee structure for BCA course basically depends on the type of university / institute you join. Fees structure varies according to Private institutes / Government colleges / Deemed Universities you opt for. And Tuition Fees for BCA courses can be around Rs. 40, 000/- per semester in private colleges and below Rs. 15, 000/- in government colleges and Rs. 30, 000/- per month for deemed universities. If you are going to job reputed deemed university tuition fee would be around Rs. 50, 000/- per month.
1st January 2015, 05:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for doing BCA course even Arts students can do the same.

Generally for admission in BCA course, one needs to have studied Mathematics in his/her +2 academic years and should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in HS.

However there are many Institutions providing admissions to students in BCA course without Mathematics in their +2 and and without any marks restrictions, eg. IGNOU, Manipal University, Amity University, etc.

Fee structure is never the same in any two Institutes, it totally depends upon the type of University you are pursuing your degree in.

And as you have not specified any Institutes name, therefore is it quite difficult to give the fees details for every Institutes which provides BCA course.

However, below I am mentioning the fees structure of BCA in various educational forms that is generally applied.

Government BCA colleges: Rs. 12,000 - Rs. 20,000 per semester.

Private Colleges: Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 50,000 per semester.

Deemed University: Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 per semester.

Note: The fee structure mentioned above is only an estimation.
1st January 2015, 07:26 PM
coolshaaz

Yes you can study BCA after 12th with any Stream. This course do not demands any such qualification i.e., particular Stream in 12th standard. Only English is compulsory subject.
Student must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree from a recognized University.

The fees in BCA vary from Colleges to Colleges. It depends upon you in which college you are going to take admission. The normal fees required to study BCA from any Government Aided Institute may be around Rs 11000 to Rs 12000 per year whereas from any Private Institute may be 25000 to 50000 per semester. Fees depends upon Colleges.
22nd October 2020, 11:51 PM
Priya Dhongade

Yes you can do BCA after passing your 12th in commerce or any other stream. For doing BCA there are different fees for different colleges.
15th September 2021, 08:29 PM
Minal F

BCA full form Bachelor of computer Application.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have 12th passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Course fee- 30,000 to 50,000 depends on institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?