6th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Sir,
Now I am doing B.Sc in Mathematics. After my B.Sc, I want do Integrated PhD. So is this possible for me? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  7. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  10. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  11. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  12. Which universities in India provide integrated M.Tech-PhD?
  13. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  16. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  17. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  18. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science
12th October 2015, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Yes, surely it is possible through exams like JEST. This entrance exam is conducted for admission in top research institutes of India for integrated PH.D as well as PH.D programs.

Therefore, be prepared for JEST if you want to get admission in a top institute. There are other institutes also which offer integrated PH.D programs but they are not is the same league of JEST.
14th October 2015, 02:58 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Yes, it is definitely possible for you to study the integrated course of PhD after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) through the entrance examinations like JEST. JEST entrance examinations are conducted through out India to take admission in top most Institutes where a candidate can pursue integrated PhD as well as PhD programs.
So, prepare well the entrance and apply for the same in order to pursue the said program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?