25th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to know that can I do Integrated PhD or not after my B.Sc? If it is possible then tell me how? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  8. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  10. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  11. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  12. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?
  15. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  16. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  17. Which universities in India provide integrated M.Tech-PhD?
  18. Can I take integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology at IISC after completing BSc Zoology
7th June 2016, 08:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to know that can I do Integrated PhD or not after my B.Sc? If it is possible then tell me how? Thank you in advance.

You can study the Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Mathematics in Mahatma Gandhi University Institute for Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS). The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Sc Mathematics with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance test for the admission. You can find the details in the website of the IIRBS, the link is Official Website
The Integrated PhD programme is also available in Indian Institute of Science- Department of Mathematics. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?