23rd February 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020

Hello friends, I am interested in appearing in the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. I want to apply for this admission test for this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this admission test for BTech admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

25th February 2020, 02:34 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020

Procedure to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020:-

Application forms can be filled by the candidate through online mode.

The complete application process will include certain steps - online registration, filling the application form, uploading of photograph and signature and making payment.
25th February 2020, 02:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020

Procedure to apply for Birla institute of technology and science admission test (BTech) can be checked by downloading attached file-

For more information you can visit this website-
bitsadmission.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT-2020Brochure.pdf(1.88 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?