31st January 2022, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala?

sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application.

31st January 2022, 09:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala?

Admission Procedure :-

The Government of Kerala has outlined the various admission parameters by which all Aspire and which will be required to abide in order to pursue an undergraduate nursing course from one of the nursing colleges in Kerala. Kerala government initiative LBS Centre for science and technology manages the admission to the various paramedical courses which also include BSc nursing.

As per the Kerala government admission to BSc nursing in the government nursing college of Kerala will be based on merit instead of entrance exam. Centralised allotment process will be conducted by LBS CST to allot nursing seats to those who qualify for the normalisation process.

Eligibility criteria:-
Admission to BSc nursing courses will be based on qualifying the Kerala BSc nursing eligibility criteria

Aspirant need to have clear their class plus two board exam in the stream of Science from recognised board

They will have to ensure that they have secured 50% aggregate marks in physics chemistry biology and English

The admission process will only be applicable to student with India as the native country
31st January 2022, 09:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala?

As per kerala Government , admission to Bsc nursing in Government nursing college will be based on merit.

KEAM is a state level entrance exam conducted by Commission of Entrance exam.
The exam is held annually to offer admission to interested candidates in PG nursing courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?