26th July 2018, 07:42 AM
Reimol

Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of Kerala with 90% in 12th standard?

Sir, I have scored 90% marks in my 12th standard from Kerala Board. I want to study BSc(Nursing) course in any Government college of Kerala. Please let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get direct admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get direct admission to 12th standard after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE?
  3. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th?
  4. How can I pursue Pharma D from a Government College in Kerala after completing class 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
  6. Can I get direct admission to B.Tech with 80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  8. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th?
  9. How to take B.Arch in Kerala? I am a 12th standard student
  10. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?
  11. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  12. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?
  13. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  14. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  15. Can I get direct admission, if I am under top 1% of Kerala board?
  16. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  17. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  18. Any chance to get admission in kerala government medical college?
24th December 2022, 08:28 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of Kerala with 90% in 12th standard?

According to the latest rules you may get admission on the basis of your marks code in your 12th examination
the Kerala government is giving admissions to the students for BSC nursing on the basis of their merits code in their board exams and the basic requirement for the following is a candidate should have scored at least 50% in that where the word examinations in physics ,chemistry and biology as they are main subject there may be some relaxation for the economically backward class or the reserve categories students
as you have scored such a great number and percentage in your both you will definitely be able to get the into BSc nursing course in the government colleges of Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?