8th February 2015, 08:17 PM
Udaif

Procedure to become a Naval Architect for 12th student? Should I have to appear in NATA?

hello
I wants to be a
naval architect, can u tell me the procedure
of being a naval architect, starting from
what to do after 12th std.? can this be
achieved by giving exam of NATA?

6th March 2015, 09:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Naval Architect for 12th student? Should I have to appear in NATA?

In order to become a Naval Architect, you should be well acquainted with the relevant details regarding it.

I have mentioned below the details regarding naval Architect course, kindly have a look at it.

Qualifying Exam:

To turn out to be a Naval Architect, aspirants have to complete the graduation course in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering.

In addition, they have to study the Master of Science in Engineering and the research program in Engineering and Applied Science for getting top designations in the Naval Academy.

Aspirants must have conceded the program from an acknowledged University.

Eligibility Criteria:

The eligibility criterion to apply for the Bachelors course in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering is the completion of the 12th examination from a certified Institute.

Aspirants should have studied the program in Science stream with Maths as a subject.

They have to attend an engineering entrance test in addition to get admissions for the graduation program in engineering colleges.

Tips for preparation of examination and Interview:

Aspirants should study the qualifying exam syllabus thoroughly so as to clear the exams.

They can also purchase specialized books on the test from bookshops for reference.

In addition, they can procure previous years question papers from different sources and can work it out by setting up a proper time table.

NATA is an entrance examination to pursue B.Arch course, therefore it will not be suitable for you if you want to pursue career in Naval academy.
19th April 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Naval Architect for 12th student? Should I have to appear in NATA?

Can I get a job in merchant were there is no need to go on ship tell me the courses which I should do after 12 to do this jobs?
27th April 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

After How many years of study i will finally be called as a naval architect? I mean how many years will it take to study everything about naval architecture after 12th?
5th December 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 I want to know what to do after 12th for naval architecture
I am going to give mhtcet, jee and nata exams would it be eligible
12th January 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have given JEE B.Arch entrance exam... Is this eligible for getting admission in Naval architecture college's
30th March 2021, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat after NATA examination in naval architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?