26th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?

kindly inform us that after completion of diploma in architect assistantship to b.arch and what will be admission procudure and there is any mark considration of diploma engineering and nata ratig. nata ratin consider diploma marks etc.
kindly inform the rating procedure for nata, in the case of diploma passed student.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  2. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  3. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  6. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  7. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  8. How can a Diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate apply for B.Tech (Correspondence)?
  9. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  11. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  12. Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?
  13. How to become an Architect after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?
  15. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  17. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  18. How to become a lecturer with GATE percentile 79.5?
30th September 2015, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly inform us that after completion of diploma in architect assistantship to b.arch and what will be admission procudure and there is any mark considration of diploma engineering and nata ratig. nata ratin consider diploma marks etc.
kindly inform the rating procedure for nata, in the case of diploma passed student.
The admission procedure will be same for all the diploma holders who want to join in B.Arch. They have to complete their 3 year regular diploma course with at least 50% of marks in any major recognized by central or state government. You have to appear for the entrance test called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) which will be conducted by Council of Architecture. The duration of the B.Arch. course will be 5 years. The admission will be based on your academic and NATA scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?