1st November 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?

hello
i have completed my 12th ....
and i didn't appear for b.arch exam....
so now i wanna write nata exam.
i am i eligible for nata exam ?.....
and can u mention lot of colleges
which undertake only nata score

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  4. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  5. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  6. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  7. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  8. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  9. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  10. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cut off of NATA, cut off of 2nd PUC and cut off of colleges for admission?
  12. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  13. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  14. How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?
  15. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  16. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  17. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  18. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
3rd November 2014, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is an entrance exam for getting admission in architecture courses throughout the country. Eligibility criteria required to appear for NATA is mentioned below :-

-->Candidates who have completed 10th standard or above are eligible to appear for NATA examination. But, they are not eligible to apply for B.Arch admission.

-->Candidates who have completed 12th standard with 50% of aggregate marks are eligible to apply for B.Arch admission.

-->Candidates must have studied Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th standard to be eligible to appear for NATA examination.

The validity period of NATA score is 2 years.

Colleges Offering Admission through NATA Score :-
-->Aayojan School of Architecture
-->IES College of Architecture
-->Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College
-->Malik Sandal Institute of Art and Architecture
-->R.V School of Architecture
-->Rizvi College of Architecture
-->Sushant School of Art and Architecture
-->Tamilnadu School of Architecture
11th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?

I have written maths exam as an attempt fpr second time..as i failed in first attempt...so am i elligeble to write NATA examm
30th May 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

If I am getting 55% marks in 12th (pcm ) and 34 marka in maths... Am I eligible for B.arch & nata
1st June 2016, 12:23 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

NATA exam is conducted on an all India basis for those candidates wishing to take admission to any of the Architecture colleges listed under NATA. The test is conducted from the month of March till July every year.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject with at least 50% aggregate marks.

Or,

10+3 Diploma in any stream recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% marks in aggregate.

Or,

International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with at least 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.

Colleges offering admission through NATA :-

Sharda University (SU), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Lovely Professional University (LPU),Jalandhar, Punjab

Andhra University College of Engineering , Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

College of Engineering (Anna University) - Guindy (CEG),Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Manipal University,Manipal, Karnataka

Government Engineering College - Thrissur (GECT),Thrissur, Kerala

College of Engineering ,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Axis Colleges, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Faculty of Technology and Engineering - The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Baroda, Gujarat
2nd January 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for the aspirants who are currently appearing for the 2 exam ? are they eligible to attend the exam ?? Is there any terms and conditions specified by the authority for the same???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?