18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do CA after post graduation and have done graduation with 49%?

I have completed my graduation securing 49% aggregate and now pursuing m. com which will be completed. Now if I want to do ca after my post graduation then what is the procedure??? Do I need to give cpt???? Please tell in details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do CA after post graduation and have done graduation with 49%? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  6. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  8. What is the full procedure of doing CS after post graduation in M.Com?
  9. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  10. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  12. Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?
  13. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?
  17. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  18. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
19th February 2016, 10:16 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do CA after post graduation and have done graduation with 49%?

CA stands for Chattered accountancy course which is a best professional course .The eligibility criteria for this course :

The Ca course has three levels CPT, IPCC -Article ship (ITT & Orientation) ,
Final.

If the candidates has cleared the CPT then only they can enter in to IPCC .
There is a another chance for graduate , If they are having 55% aggregate for commerce students & 60% for others , Then they can enter in to CA course as a Direct Entry Scheme.

For more details visit official website of ICAI.
19th February 2016, 10:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do CA after post graduation and have done graduation with 49%?

According to the criteria any candidate who have completed their graduation are exempted from CPT examination, but the candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate, but as you haven't scored only 49% in your graduation, therefore you will have to appear for CPT.
19th February 2016, 08:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to pursue Chartered Accountancy course after graduation degree with 49%.

To get admission in course candidate have to appear and qualify in IPCC examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation with minimum 55% for commerce stream and 60% for other stream.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now, you can appear for examination after pursuing M.Com and securing 55% in it.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.icai.org
19th February 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation securing 49% aggregate and now pursuing m. com which will be completed. Now if I want to do ca after my post graduation then what is the procedure??? Do I need to give cpt???? Please tell in details
Students who are Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of total marks are eligible for CA Intermediate course. So if you score more than 55% marks in either graduation or in post graduation in commerce then you can join CA Intermediate (IPC) or you have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and after clearing the CPT you can join IPC. This is the procedure for CA course for the commerce graduates. After passing the Inter course can register as Articled Clerks for practical training. There is also computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. After clearing inter you can register for final course.
If you have scored less than 60% in non commerce degree, you will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) before you can register for Inter Course. The website link is
http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
1st May 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree with b com and post graduation in management I want to do CA I got 69% in graduation so I want to know what should I do first for further process.
Guide me in this regards
27th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree with b.com with 51% but m.com passed with 58%.Now I want to to do CA Can I appear for ca ipcc? Pls tell me details
13th September 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com with 61 % & now I m doing MBA In last year so can I apply for CA- IPCC exam ??
30th July 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

After post graduation doing CA is there mandatory 3year training while I'm already working .
15th September 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

After completing my UG with B.Com(computers) and
PG with MBA with 65percent then I can get a admission in CA course or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?