12th July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Summer Training in HDFC being a MBA student?

Hello, I am doing MBA (2ND SEM). So please tell me the procedure to apply for summer training in HDFC?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  2. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC or any other private bank?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC while going MBA 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  7. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  9. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  10. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  15. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  16. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  17. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
12th July 2015, 10:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure for doing Summer Training in HDFC being a MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am doing MBA (2ND SEM). So please tell me the procedure to apply for summer training in HDFC?
It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank. Those candidates who are interested to apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank, login to the career page on the HDFC official website. Applicants can approach the HDFC bank through the placement cell of their college as well. If there is no such option then the applicant can directly send their application. Applicants may need to clear the interview in order to get selected by Summer Training through HDFC Bank.
13th July 2015, 11:00 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to do Summer Training in HDFC being a MBA student:

You make a letter from your college/university to training and placement department.

You have to send this letter to HDFC Bank.

HDFC gives reply within 7-15 days regrading Summer Training.

Please see proper letter format.
13th July 2015, 06:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You must submit your CV to the HR Head of HDFC Bank in your Region.
You must also apply for the Training Course with a Letter that you must attach with your CV.
Then there can be a Personal Interview or there may be a test that will be organized by the Bank.
Once you crack that you will be eligible for the Summer Training in HDFC Bank.
18th July 2015, 11:26 PM
pointer01

For getting training in HDFC bank you need -

1-To have a training letter from your college.
2-If you had a reference person who works in HDFC then it could be helpful for you in getting training in HDFC.
3-Submit your bio-data with your training letter to its office through that reference person.
4-At the time of submission your detail you have to fill the registration form along with the registration fees.

By this way you can get training in HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?