10th July 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do graduation without completing 10th and 12th exam?

Can I do graduation without passing 10 and 12 examinations and if I can do then what is there process? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow up? Awaiting for the reply.

Please tell me answer in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  2. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?
  4. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  5. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  6. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  7. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  8. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  9. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. In which company should I apply after scoring 74% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 54% in graduation?
  11. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  13. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  14. How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for PO exam after scoring 54.9% in 10th, 50% in 12th?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in Graduation after completing 2 years Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Wipro after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?
10th July 2015, 12:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do graduation without completing 10th and 12th exam?

No, it is not possible to do Graduation without completing 10th and 12th standard examinations. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed your 10th and 12th standard examinations, there are no other alternative for you to purse Graduation course. So, I suggest you to appear and qualify in 10th and 12th standard examinations, so, that you are eligible to pursue Graduation course.
10th July 2015, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do graduation without completing 10th and 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation without passing 10 and 12 examinations and if I can do then what is there process? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow up? Awaiting for the reply.

No, it is not possible to do graduation degree without having 10th, 12th standard. Because for graduation degree, you must have completed 12th standard from a recognized board and your age should be above 17 years. You can get admission in any college through 12th standard marks basis. So it is mandatory to do 12th standard before graduation degree. Some distance university provided direct graduation degree but it will create problem in future.
10th July 2015, 02:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in Graduate courses without completing your 10th and 12th standard. So, to enroll in any Bachelor's course, first you should complete your 10th and 12th standard. So, first try to complete your 10th and 12th standard. After completing your 12th standard, you will become to apply for admission in any graduate courses.
10th July 2015, 03:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do graduation without completing 10th and 12th exam. Candidate have to first complete his 10th and 12th exam to take admission in graduation.

To take admission in graduation you have to first complete 10th class, then you have to pass 12th / diploma or equivalent. Then you will be eligible to do graduation.
10th July 2015, 03:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue graduation course without the completion of your 10th and 12th examination as it is the minimum educational criteria required to be fulfilled in order to pursue graduation course.
10th July 2015, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

No, there is no way you can do graduation without completing 10th or 12th. The needed qualification for doing graduation is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in a stream which you wish to study.

There are many graduate courses which can be done, but you need to satisfy the qualifications for them. Without having completed 10th or 12th you are not eligible for applying. The other case will be if you complete a 3 years diploma course then you will be eligible for joining in direct second year in graduation.
10th July 2015, 11:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

NO, With out completion of 10th & +2 you can not do graduation course. There are some procedure which you have to follow , There is a a academic procedure .

After clearing 10th one can be admitted in +2 where there are three streams Science , commerce & Arts. you have to choose one from this .After clearing you can be admitted in graduation course which is for three years ..
11th July 2015, 04:03 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hello dear...

-> No, this is not possible.

-> For graduation, you must have to complete your 10th and 12th from recognized board.
-> After clearing 10th, you must have choose any field from Art, Science and commerce.

-> After 12th completion in any stream, then you can join graduation.

So all the best
12th July 2015, 12:43 PM
pointer01

Hello,

No Dear, it is not possible to get admission in Graduation without passing class 10th and 12th. It is the rule that without passing 10th and 12th standard you cannot get any Bachelor's Degree.

For doing Graduation, you must have 10th and 12th pass from a recognized Board with any stream.There are so many courses in Graduation. You can choose any course according to your choice. Mainly in Graduation there are Arts stream, Science stream and Commerce stream. These streams includes so many subjects. You can opt the subjects according to your choice.

Best of Luck.
13th July 2015, 04:27 AM
askmenow
Junior Member+

No, it will not be possible but you can complete your 10th and 12th exams through open university and can go for Degree
16th July 2015, 01:47 PM
kunalroy89

If that would have been possible then don't you think everyone could have easily skipped 10th and 12th and directly complete graduation.
Rather than finding shortcuts you should concentrate on completing 10th atleast.Without 10th you can not be eligible for almost any jobs.
If you have problems in attending classes,there are open boards which can help you in passing 10th or even 12th without any classroom. But the gaps need to be maintained. you just can't apply for 10th obe year and next year apply for 12th Then the qualification is useless.
Get admission in open boards and complete your basic education and then think about graduation.
16th July 2015, 01:48 PM
kunalroy89

If that would have been possible then don't you think everyone could have easily skipped 10th and 12th and directly complete graduation.
Rather than finding shortcuts you should concentrate on completing 10th atleast.Without 10th you can not be eligible for almost any jobs.
If you have problems in attending classes,there are open boards which can help you in passing 10th or even 12th without any classroom. But the gaps need to be maintained. you just can't apply for 10th obe year and next year apply for 12th Then the qualification is useless.
Get admission in open boards and complete your basic education and then think about graduation.
17th July 2015, 01:44 PM
Devdatta Divekar

No, You can not do any graduation without passing these exams because at the time of college admission these are the main certificate which they required.
18th July 2015, 05:28 PM
Mshanth

Quote:

hi friend,
Its not possible to do graduation without completing your 10th n 12th... better to complete 12th class then you can do graduation.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?