11th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IIM, Indore for 5 years integrated course

Sir, I'm from commerce steam and I want to get admission in IIM Indore for 5 years integrated course. My main subjects like accounts. Economics and business are very strong. But I’m weak in math and I haven't opted it after class 10th. So, please guide me how do I prepare for aptitude test? Sir I will be very glad, if you guide me to choosing the best course.

12th June 2017, 06:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIM, Indore for 5 years integrated course

IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Indore is one of top college in India. To get admission you need to fulfill the eligibility and selection process details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board.
- The eligibility percentage required is 60% for general category, 55% for SC/ ST/ PwD category.

Selection process:
- There is a written test which includes aptitude, logical reasoning, English and mathematics.
- The qualified candidates in the exam are called for personal interview and check the eligibility of communication skills, confidence levels, general awareness and knowledge.

Fee structure:
- The fee structure is around INR 4Lakhs per annum.

The best books to refer for aptitude and reasoning by R.S Agarwal, aptitude by Sushil saroha.
12th June 2017, 07:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIM, Indore for 5 years integrated course

Eligibility for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) in IIM, Indore:
>A candidate must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with 60% marks from a recognized board.
>Relaxation of 5% marks are applicable for SC/ST candidates.
>Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of 12th standard or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.

In order to get admission in IIM for IPM, candidates have to appear for Aptitude Test organized by IIM.
The aptitude test will be of objective type and will consist of two section namely Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
There will be a total of 100 questions with a time duration of 2 hours.Each question carries 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 marks for each wrong answer attempted.
After qualifying Aptitude test a candidate will have to appear for interview, qualifying to which he/she would be eligible to proceed for Final Selection in IPM.
14th June 2017, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in IIM, Indore for 5 year Integrated course:

You are required to register yourself from the official website of IIM, Indore and is given below.

In order to apply online to get admission into IIM, Indore click on the APPLY ONLINE link and register yourself. You are required to fill up the form with all your credentials and after completion of the process you will be given Registration, User ID and Password.

Click here for Course Details

As you are from commerce stream, you are eligible to get admission in 5 year Integrated course (3 years UG and 2 years PG) as 12th Class in any stream from a recognized board is allowed.

For Enquiry - +91 731 2439666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?