2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?

I am a female candidate belonging to general category and want to get admission in government college in Maharashtra. I want to know about the cut-off marks required in MET-CET to get admission. Also, provide me the names of list of colleges for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  3. List of colleges in which I can get with 81 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  6. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of all government colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Which mechanical engineering college can I get after scoring 60% aggregate?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  12. Cut off marks of govt medical colleges in maharashtra for MHT CET?
  13. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  15. What is the MH CET cut-off of Government Medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  17. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  18. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?

14th June 2017, 05:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?

Cutoff ranks never remain same, it keeps on changing each and every year.
Cutoff of MHT-CET exam are evaluated on many factors some of factors are mentioned below:
>Number of candidate appeared for the MHT-CET
>Number of candidates qualifying the exam
>Difficulty level of question paper
So it is quite difficult to presume the cutoff rank.You should score quite good marks in order to grab a seat in government college.

Without any rank basis it's not possible for anyone to provide the list of colleges.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?