23rd April 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an educational loan for doing higher studies in IIM, Indore?

Can i get a loan as i am from poor background and want to pursue my study from iim indore. Am I eligible to get an educational loan for doing higher studies in IIM, Indore? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is needed for paying the loan?

24th April 2016, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an educational loan for doing higher studies in IIM, Indore?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to pursue your studies in IIM, Indore. IIM , Indore is a well recognised and reputed institute which also offers good placement and exposure facilities. You need to get the admission call and then approach a bank for education loan. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and complete all norms to get the loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?