3rd December 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone please provide me the details regarding admission procedure for PhD course in any college in Indore? Kindly, reply as soon as possible. I need to get the admission and complete Ph.D course to get a good job. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  6. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose? -- [New]
  8. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  11. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  14. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  15. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  16. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
5th December 2016, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone, Can anyone please provide me the details regarding admission procedure for PhD course in any college in Indore? Kindly, reply as soon as possible. I need to get the admission and complete Ph.D course to get a good job. Awaiting for the response.

The admission procedure for studying PhD Chemistry in Indore will be a pass in PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The PhD in Chemistry shall be available for the candidates who have completed M.Sc in Chemistry from any recognized university with over 55% marks. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The PhD in Chemistry is available in the following universities in Indore

Oriental University - Official Website

Government Holkar Science College, Indore - Official Website

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore - Official Website

Raja Ramana Centre for Advanced Technology - Official Website
5th December 2016, 11:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?

To get admission in any College to pursue the Ph.D course, candidates must have to complete Masters degree course in Chemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
After the completion of Masters degree, candidates have to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which they can apply in different Colleges offering the said course to get admission in any one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?