3rd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBBS course under Sports Quota for a Tennis Player?

Hello sir, My daughter is a table tennis player. She has played 2 CBSE clusters National in 9, 10 and 1 women federation nationals. Does she have any sports quota to get a medical seat with category 1 and 14000 ranking. Please respond me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in PEC via sports quota if I am a state player?
  5. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Procedure for admission in M.Com at Delhi University under sports quota? Is there fee concession under sports quota?
  7. Is it possible to get MBBS admission under sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which medical colleges in Tamilnadu offer admission on sports quota for MBBS course?
  9. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  10. Any sports quota in AIEEE?
  11. Joining Army through sports quota is possible after playing state level Table Tennis? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  13. Will I get any reservation for MBBS admission in sports quota regarding NEET examination
  14. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  15. Number of seats for MBBS under sports quota in AP
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS program having sports quota and scoring 51 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Possibility of getting admission in MBBS through sports quota
  18. Possibility to get admission in any B.Sc Agricultural college of Karnataka under sports quota if got three bronze medals in Silambam game?
4th August 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course under Sports Quota for a Tennis Player?

I am sorry to say that there is no such sports quota available for admission in MBBS course, you will have to appear for various entrance examination such as;

> AIPMT.

> AIIMS.

> JIPMER, etc.

There is only some reservation available for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
5th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course under Sports Quota for a Tennis Player?

I am sorry to say you that there is no such kind of sports quota is there to get admission to study the course of MBBS.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 60% of marks studying PCB as a subject are eligible for the Entrance examination of MBBS.
Candidates need to appear in the following entrance examinations to get admission for studying MBBS:-

AIIMS
AIPMT
JIPMER etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?