1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Adikavi Nannaya University to Mahatma Gandhi University?

Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Sc Maths in Adikavi Nannaya University. I am studying in 1st year. But I want to change my university. I want to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi University. Kindly tell me the procedure.

8th March 2018, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Adikavi Nannaya University to Mahatma Gandhi University?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer from Adikavi Nannaya University to Mahatma Gandhi University while pursuing B.Sc. Mathematics 1st year. You can't change from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete three years B.Sc. course from the same college where you have secured admission. So, if you want to transfer to another university then, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course in another university.
19th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Adikavi Nannaya University to Mahatma Gandhi University?

I am completed bsc chemistry in adikavi nannaya university. I want to study msc in andhra university. How to apply for migration certificate and what are required for
6th November 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What are rules to get duplicate transfer certificate from one of your affiliated college
9th October 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying in nannayya university B. SC chemistry first year 2016-17.now I join in andhra university. Please tell me procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?