21st August 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

22nd October 2022, 11:31 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The procedure to secure Diploma in Electrical Engineering is candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?