12th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BSc(MLT) for Diploma student?

Hi friends, please tell me about BSc MLT course. I am interested to pursue this course because I am doing Diploma in MLT. I would like to know about the procedure for pursing this BSc course? Kindly tell me immediately.

16th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study BSc(MLT) for Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please tell me about BSc MLT course. I am interested to pursue this course because I am doing Diploma in MLT. I would like to know about the procedure for pursing this BSc course? Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course can study BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course. They have to apply online or offline as per the requirement to study BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to study BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) course and in other colleges admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The above given are the common admission procedure to study BSc (Medial Laboratory Technology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?