31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?

Hi All,
After completion of Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering, how can I join B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? And what is the eligibility to get B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? What percentage requires in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  3. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  7. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  8. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  13. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma in ECE student?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
1st June 2015, 12:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?

You are not be eligible to join the course of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering therefore, you will have to join the course of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
There is no other course that will be valid to you.
To get admission you will have to clear the LET Examination and get admission through the Lateral Entry Program.
13th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?

Dear,
Sir/Madam
I have completed 10th now i want achive an degree through diploma and i want to know about how many percentage required for the entarance
9th May 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done polytechnic with electronics engineering can i do B.tech with Electrical Engineering
9th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done polytechnic with electronics engineering can i do B.tech with Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?