20th March 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech Marine for Diploma Mechanical student?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering but I am a Diploma Mechanical student. Kindly tell me the procedure for changing my stream for B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  6. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical
  9. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  12. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  18. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
22nd March 2016, 07:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech Marine for Diploma Mechanical student?

Yes, you can very much opt to pursue the above mentioned course being a Diploma in Mechanical holder. You need to appear for LEET/JELET entrance examination first and then after scoring well in your examination, you will probably be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
23rd March 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech Marine for Diploma Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering but I am a Diploma Mechanical student. Kindly tell me the procedure for changing my stream for B.Tech?
The aspirant should have studied Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years) with 55% marks from a recognized technical board to join in B.Tech Marine Engineering (Lateral Entry) at Coimbatore Marine College (CMC). The diploma holders will be admitted to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The age should be below 25 years at the time of admission.

The candidate should be physically fit for sea service standard norms, with eyesight distance vision up to 0.5 with no colour blindness. The minimum Height should be 157 cm. The aspirant can apply to the college from downloading the application from the website. The candidate can also contact the college in person for more details. At the time of admission the college will conduct personal interview and medical test. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?