7th July 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in hotel management course

Hello dear Sir/Madam, myself Varun Kumar from Bangalore, my age is 20,i have scored 83 percent in my SSLC board exam and 64 percent in (PCMB ) science from a reputed university, I am pursuing BSc at present in Bangalore in a reputed college. I am in 2nd semester. I would be around 22 after my completion of UG course. I am very much interested in pursuing hotel management course, but only after BSc, can I pursue the course after 2 years in the year 2019? Please give me some ideas, Sir/Madam. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in Hotel Management course after completion of graduation?
  4. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  6. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  11. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  12. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  16. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
7th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in hotel management course

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study Hotel Management course after the completion of your Graduate degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the Bachelors degree in Hotel Management.
So, just apply in different Universities offering the above mentioned course after the completion of your Graduation to pursue the said course.
7th July 2017, 09:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study Hotel Management course after the completion of your Graduate degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the Bachelors degree in Hotel Management.
So, just apply in different Universities offering the above mentioned course after the completion of your Graduation to pursue the said course.
8th July 2017, 12:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello dear Sir/Madam, myself Varun Kumar from Bangalore, my age is 20,i have scored 83 percent in my SSLC board exam and 64 percent in (PCMB ) science from a reputed university, I am pursuing BSc at present in Bangalore in a reputed college. I am in 2nd semester. I would be around 22 after my completion of UG course. I am very much interested in pursuing hotel management course, but only after BSc, can I pursue the course after 2 years in the year 2019? Please give me some ideas, Sir/Madam. Thank you.
Those who are interested to apply for Hotel Management course must appear and qualify in the entrance exam like. IHMs. NHMCT JEE is conducted for admission at IHM across the country. Please, refer the official website of the respective university for more Information.
8th July 2017, 08:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The admission in hotel management is though the entrance test which is conducted by the IIHM every year. If are the 12th class pass student then you can apply for the entrance test when you will get the good rank then according to the counseling you can get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?