29th January 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Process of registration for CA after completion of CS and Graduation?

Resp. Sir,

I want to know the process of Ca after completion of Company Secretary, Graduation . is any exemption of papers and article ship training after complete of 15 month article ship training in CS.

Thanks

Ruchika Tulsyan

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of registration process should I follow after getting a call from ICICI?
  2. Process for IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?
  3. Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  4. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  5. Where is the CS registration officer of Indore? What is the amount of registration?
  6. What is the date of submission of CAT forms?
  7. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  8. How to appear for CPT? What is the registration process and fee structure?
  9. What the process of the PhD registration for the current year?
  10. Application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to enroll myself for CLAT admit card?
  12. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  13. How can I learn PF/ESI registration and operation process?
  14. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  15. Process of Online Registration for MAT Exam? Which stream in MBA is better to opt?
  16. CS course: Am I exempted from taking up foundation course? course fee in details? registration process?
  17. How to fill the application form for NATA exam?
  18. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
30th January 2014, 10:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of registration for CA after completion of CS and Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp. Sir,

I want to know the process of Ca after completion of Company Secretary, Graduation . is any exemption of papers and article ship training after complete of 15 month article ship training in CS.

Thanks

Ruchika Tulsyan

Hey friend,

To become a Chartered Accountant is offered by the Institutes of Chartered Accountants in India you need to write the entrance exam for it and the exam which you need to write is the CPT Exam(Common Proficiency Test).

The CPT exam is conducted every year in the months of February, May, August and November and this is a Objective type test and for applying for this exam you need to register yourself in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

To be eligible for applying for the exam there are certain standards which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

>> The candidate who has completed 10th from a recognized school board of education can apply for the CA CPT Exam but the candidate can be eligible for writing the test when he/she has completed their respected +2.

>> Commerce graduates who have qualified bachelors degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks.

>> The Non-Commerce graduates who have qualified bachelors degree examination with a minimum of 60% marks.

The candidate can complete the Common Proficiency Test if he obtains at one sitting a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the four subjects / sections comprised in CPT (Examination), subject to the principle of negative marking.

There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.Any fraction of mark in aggregate will be rounded off to the next full mark.

ALL THE BEST
31st January 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process of registration for CA after completion of CS and Graduation?

i am completed mcom and i have 50 percent , am interested direct take ipcc 1st so how can i take admission?
1st July 2016, 08:28 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp. Sir,

Thanks

Ruchika Tulsyan
As you have already completed cs & graduation ,you can directly apply for ipcc I.e..,inter level exams...After completing ipcc ,you will be eligible to write professional exams...you may not have necessary of doing articles for such 2.5 years as normal student of ca want to do..Now you can directly apply for ipcc exams ,under direct entry scheme...but in graduation a minimum percentage of 55-60 % is required...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?