28th September 2015, 02:04 PM
desaikiran367

Retail Management is offered in BBA(H) course? List of colleges offering this course in India?

Hello,
I would like to know that in BBA(H) Retail Management specialization available? If yes then in which college of India it is available? Please let me know about this colleges. Thank you!

11th December 2015, 01:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Retail Management is offered in BBA(H) course? List of colleges offering this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desaikiran367 View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that in BBA(H) Retail Management specialization available? If yes then in which college of India it is available? Please let me know about this colleges. Thank you!
There is no separate specialization for Retail Management in BBA. However, you can study about the Retail Management as a part of the major subject. On the Retail Management subject you can learn about various retail operations such as, Buying, Marketing, Merchandising, Personnel and Finance etc.

The basic educational qualification required for BBA course is 10 +2 passed with 50% from a recognized board. There are so many colleges offer this course, such as,

Global Retail School
globalretailschool.com

IGNOU
www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone

Arihant College of Management and Information Technology
www.arihant.ac.in/

DIPS Institute of Management and Technology
www.dipsedu.com

The fee structure depending on colleges. Candidates after completing their course they can make their career in Banking, Finance and Insurance Companies, Exporting Houses, Health Care industry, Logistics and Warehousing, Communications Manager, Department Manager, Merchandise Office, Operations Manager and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?