19th July 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Do BBM students have career opportunity in Airlines? Additional courses to get job?

I'am a graduated in BCS. I have technical knowledge,i'am a fresher so want to ask that is there any carrer oppurtunity in airline with BCS or should i do any additional course with my graduation to get job in airlines

10th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do BBM students have career opportunity in Airlines? Additional courses to get job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'am a graduated in BCS. I have technical knowledge,i'am a fresher so want to ask that is there any carrer oppurtunity in airline with BCS or should i do any additional course with my graduation to get job in airlines
Those who wants to make their career in Airlines must complete +2 science with 50% marks. You can also apply for the Short Term Training course to become a,

- Fight Attendant
- Air hostess

You must complete 12th standard with above 60% of marks from a recognized board. You are age between 17 years to 24 years and you should be unmarried with medical fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?