22nd November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?

I had completed my B.Sc Microbiology and now I want to join in DMLT for practical knowledge instead of M.Sc, so is this a right decision for my career?

22nd November 2017, 10:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?

As you want to enhance your practical knowledge after completing your B.SC microbiology degree, then DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology) is right choice for you to raise your knowledge in medical laboratory technology and biomedical instruments and there uses. Here below are details regarding DMLT course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for DMLT course is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • Duration of DMLT course is 2 years.
  • After having DMLT Course you can apply for career options in areas like Clinical laboratories, Biotechnology labs, Hospitals, Clinics, Healthcare centre, Research centres, Medical equipment companies, Pharmaceutical firms etc.
20th August 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?

After completing bsc in microbiology what to do? Dmlt Or pgdmlt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?