22nd April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

Friends,
I want information that shall I take
admission for PG Diploma in MLT?
I have done M.Sc in Zoology?
Please guide me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  2. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  3. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  6. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  7. Can I get admission in IP university after doing diploma MLT from Polytechnic? I am 10th pass
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  9. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  11. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  12. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  15. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  16. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  17. Admission procedure in MLT in Meera Bai polytechnic college in Delhi?
  18. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
24th April 2015, 02:32 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want information that shall I take
admission for PG Diploma in MLT?
I have done M.Sc in Zoology?
Please guide me. Thank you.
Yes. PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology has good scope with growing health management or health care industry. Please go ahead if you feel it interests you. There is lot of scope for it.

There are lot of good institutes offering PG Diploma in MLT few of them are as follows:-
  • Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Tamilnadu
  • Erode Arts and Science College -Autonomous, Erode
  • Goa University
  • KJ Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre
  • NMIMS University
  • NIMS Hyderabad
  • SIES Institute of Medical and Laboratory Technology
  • Singhania University
  • Yashoda College of Nursing -Hyderabad

Be smart while selecting the college, its faculty, facilities, resources, placements all should play a vital role in your decision making.
12th March 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

I have completed bsc microbiology nw I hv to to do pg dmlt course so I am eligible for do pgdmlt or not..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?